Thursday 14 June 2012

My predictions for who's moving to what team. (F1)

2nd Blog post...
Well, I should really be revising for my Chemistry GCSE I have today- Eeeek! But instead, I'm gonna bring you my predictions for next season's team line-ups.
Ferrari- Alonso, Button. Now- I know Alonso is almost sure but Button sounds a stretch of the imagination but here's my reasoning- He's getting out raced the whole season at Mclaren, surely would want a move. Unlike Hamilton he wasn't brought into the sport by Mclaren and hasn't been there for as long, so could move.
Red Bull- Vettel, Webber. I don't think there will be any changes this year, as they are racing (near enough) equally and Webber doesn't seem to be a number 2 driver this year.
Mclaren- Hamilton, Di Resta. Now, I can't see Hamilton leaving unless the car turns awful or there is a fall out in the team. Both of which are possible at Mclaren though! All problems aside- he's staying in my view. Now Di Resta has been linked to all manner of teams but if he continues as he's started off this season I can see him making a big jump to Mclaren. This would work because he is a UK driver and Mclaren is obviously a UK team.
Mercedes-  Rosberg, Schumacher . I can see Nico being there, and really not being there too. However I think the team is fully behind him at Mercedes so he'll stay. I really can't see Micheal leaving F1 with the season he's having especially when it's mainly bad luck, so he'll stay for another one.
Force India- Hulk, Kovaleinen. Hulkenburg is having a strong season and unless he gets replaced by a 3rd driver from somewhere, I can't see him going. Now Kov is probably the biggest wildcard here but if you think about it, it's not too stupid. At Mclaren he wasn't completely slow like Massa is at Ferrari these days. He was OKAY there. Not only that but at the back of the grid he has been the stand out driver for me and I think most people will agree he's worthy of another car.

Bye and wish me luck for my exam ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment